Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Pictures

This will probably take a billion years to load as I'm not resizing any of them. To see the pictures in waayyyy more detail, click on them - they're *huge* :)

Since I've come out and openly admitted my addiction to growing things, I figured I'd give you a peek into what I'm so proud of. So, here are a few (ok 7) pictures of various flowers in my garden so far. (I think my white double tulips are about to bloom!)

Hyacinths - white; Grape Hyacints - purple:



Pink/Peach Tulips:



Purple Creeping Phlox:



Parrot Tulips:



Parrot Tulip - closeup: (isn't it gorgeous?!)



Cluster of Tulips:



Queen of the Night Tulip:


I'm really excited about the Q0tN Tulip - it looks like it's going to be beyond gorgeous. :)

Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think!

D

No comments: