Tuesday, May 22, 2007

and more stuff

There really just isn't enough time in the day to do everything. Life goes through spurts - sometimes it's stupidly hectic and other times it's slow as molasses.

Firepit table is set up.
Slate is set up underneath the firepit table so I don't blow the deck up.
The sitting area has been cleaned (why does *everything* start with cleaning?)
The sitting are is set up in the newly cleaned area.

The 2 chapters I needed to read are read.

The puppy has been fed, trained, and tugged (the other dogs too.)

Tomorrow I'm supposed to go out with Sue after work for dinner and a little shopping. Neely is sick tho' so I don't know if that's happening. I'm kinda hoping it doesn't because I could really use the time to finish my homework for this week, start and turn in my homework for next week (cuz I won't have internet access at camp), do all the laundry and the dishes, and pack everything up.

I need another pair of hands and about 4 more days before Friday. Work on that and get back to me. ;p

D

No comments: