Thursday, May 24, 2007

work, packing

No time, blah, blah, blah, not enough time. Yeah, I'm tired of hearing it too so I won't talk about how much shit I have left to do.

Last night I went out to dinner with Sue and Aunty Kathy. I hate that I don't see her as much. We're both busier these days, her with the kid, me with the puppy, which is understandable. I miss spending time with her tho'. Now that Neely might be allergic to cats, well, that doesn't bode well for them coming over here too often.

I have to leave work early so I can take Tweak to the vet for her shots. Right now she's laying on the back of the sofa with her draped over my shoulder. Too cute.

After that, I'll have to fight traffic to get home and pack everything up. I have to stop and pick up more snack bags for the liver brownies I made last night. Right now they're stinking up my fridge to no end. Ugh.

I also have to take a ride to Waltham to pick up the jumps. Maybe I'll do that right after the vet appt. since I'll be on 128. Sounds like a plan.

The bookcase wall looks really good. I'm getting more used to it being there and I haven't even walked into it once. :p

'k, gotta shower.

D

No comments: