Wednesday, May 16, 2007

just a few things...

I've done my homework for the day, my errands for the day, my cleaning for the day. It's a Planet Earth kind of night - cuddled under the blanket with the Pins. Millie will probably sleep under the covers tonight since it's so cold. Who knows what the puppy will do. It's a good night for hot chocolate too. :)

If you haven't seen Planet Earth, I highly recommend that you do so. I bet it's absolutely amazing in HD because the image quality on a regular tv is incredible. It's educational tv on crack. :)

The mower wouldn't start today. I tried jumping it but it still wasn't turning over. I need a mechanically inclined person to take a look at it.

We've had thunderstorms all day and except for one really big, sharp crack of thunder, the dogs could care less. Whew! I'm glad the puppy is still good with them.

Speaking of which, Tweak loves running around in the rain. I can't fathom why she won't put more than a foot into the dog pool but whatever. At some point she'll become a "normal" Border Collie and lay down in the water to cool off.

I met Jason and Kevin for lunch today. We went to Flatbreads and had beer and pizza - two great tastes that taste great together. :) If Domino's offered beer with pizza, they'd make a killing. :p

Tomorrow I have my dr's appt to get this damn thing off of my arm and the stitches out. I'm a little concerned about the lack of feeling I have on the top of my thumb. I'll talk to him about it tomorrow. I'll also find out when I can start typing like a regular human being as well instead of this one handed hunt and peck crap. And I'll know when I can go back to work. :P I don't wanna!

I'm tired. Time to let the kids out and hunker down under the blanket.

D

No comments: