Monday, May 28, 2007

back from camp...

Yup, we're back from camp and *boy* did we have a good time! All of the dogs got to do a little something and are tired. Well, all but the puppy. I'm not sure she'll ever get tired again. :p

My classes were awesome! One dog was able to do full runs in flyball after 3 days - incredible! I got really good feedback from my grooming class/demo and my building drive class. Dremeling dogs nails was pretty popular, as was getting your dog to pay attention to you apparently. Nobody signed up for any of the clicker stuff - at all. Ah well, that just meant I got 2 free sessions that I didn't have before.

Camp is so much damn fun! It's tiring for me and the other staff, but even so, it's a blast. I can't fathom why anyone that owns a dog wouldn't go to it. You get to try a little bit of everything - agility, rally, tracking, lure coursing, flyball, games, behavior, CGC, search & rescue - you name it, it's there. I'm hoping more people from up here are up for the drive next year. :)

Well, my brain is fried and Tweak just pee'ed on the top of the chair. It's sooooo time for bed. After cleaning the chair.

D

No comments: