Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Done!!

Well, I finished my final project - finally. If you want to see it, let me know and I'll send you the link. Otherwise, just know that I'm not all that interested in becoming a Flash developer. :)

I did make up my mind and I'm taking Friday off. :) The weather is supposed to be incredible and I could really use a day away from work and school to just get into working outside. I'm renting an overseeder and will overseed the front, sides, and most of the back yard. Hopefully that alone won't kill me as I also plan on getting the firepit area clean, the branches and twigs picked up, along with all of the thatch raked up. Which reminds me, I need to buy a rake. :)

I had a long talk with my sister today about the changes to the MA SDIP and surcharge policy. I read an opinion site that referenced MA drivers as "ATMs for the State of MA". After hearing about what they're planning, I am in total agreement. I also found the official document of the rules and regs regarding it on the dmv site, but I didn't take the time to understand the 25 pages of "rates are going down but we're going to screw you in every other way possible" crap. Gotta love Taxachussets.

I got an incredible letter from the mother of an ex-boyfriend I was with when I was 16. I can't wait to write her back, but since I've been staring at this stupid screen since I got home from work, it'll have to be tomorrow as I'm *burnt*!

Off to relax for 10 mins. before heading to bed! :)

D

No comments: