Friday, March 31, 2006

Nice....

There's just something about casually waking up on a day that the alarm is normally bugging the shit out of you that makes you feel...calm, serene,....happy. :)

I'm goofing off on the computer before starting my back-breaking day. :) Checking in with school, noticed Korn has a new CD out, chatting with people, and writing lists of things I need to get, things I want to accomplish today, etc., etc.

The dogs are in for quite the treat being able to lounge around in the sun all day. I'm sure they're going to love that. :)

I got an email this morning from the tree company - they're not shipping my trees until mid-April, which is a bummer as I was hoping to get them planted today. But, I'll be able to plant all of the other things I have - hopefully. I still have to figure out where I want the lilies. But I do know where I want the hostas and the Gladiolus (I looked at the bag). It looks like I goofed with the Gladiolus though. The directions say to dig em up after they've bloomed and store them. I don't do that. :) So I guess I'll only have them for one year. I'll make sure not to grab a tender perennial next time - it's all I can do to keep my Bay Leave plant alive during the winter. :) Boy are these gorgeous though - they start out black red like a garnet and then lighten up to a beautiful deep red - check 'em out.

Ok, I think I've got just about everything ready. I just have to get clean and get going!

D

No comments: