Friday, March 17, 2006

I've been quiet!

Which is very much unlike me! Actually, I just haven't had much time to blog to be quite honest. There are so many things going on right now that I don't even know where to begin.

But, the other part of it is, how much information is too much on a blog? Especially when you know certain people read it? For example, do I want to go into details on a date that ended up being far more than planned when I know my Dad reads this? No, probably not. He's not stupid and he knows I'm an adult, but I do have to have some respect and not rub it in his face. (Disclaimer: Nothing of the sort happened, I'm just using it as an example. No, really. Honest to dog.)

Back to the subject matter: It's hard balancing the things I want to say versus the things I can say. Some days, I just don't care and will put it all out there for all to read. Other days, like today, I do care. I won't be completely mum, but I won't type out as much as I want to. :)

Let's just say that my time is filling up quickly and I need to start weeding out unnecessary activites in my life. This weekend, which was supposed to be benign is now far busier than I could've ever imagined.

With that said, I'm about to head out to celebrate St. Patrick's Day! I absolutely *refuse* to drink green beer though. Hopefully you'll have enough sense to stay away from it as well and just grab yourself a Sam Adams instead. :)

D

No comments: