Friday, March 3, 2006

The weekend!!

I'm so thankful the weekend is here! I have a busy couple of days ahead of me, but I'm still thankful I'm not in work. :)

I had a few x-rays and tests to get done today so I was out of work at 2:30. I *finally* got my script to work about 1/2 hour before I left. Scratch that, I should have said I finally got it to work the way I *wanted* it to work. For some stupid reason it was concatenating the variables instead of doing the math I was telling it to. I had to do some really cheesy work around to get it to work but whatever - it now works!

I made a trip to the bank after my tests. My cousin called and told me she was craving this pizza that my grandmother used to get when we were younger. Since the bakery was a short drive from the bank, I stopped by there to see if they had any, as a surprise. Unfortunately they were sold out, but they did have 1/2 of a meatball calzone left. I picked it up along with some anise cookies my grandmother loves. Sue & I are heading over there after my Dad fixes the sink. Sunday got busier. :)

But, since I need a decent night's sleep in order to have the energy to run tomorrow, it's time for bed. :0

G'night Gracie.

D

No comments: