Monday, March 13, 2006

I heard it's going to get cold again...

...and that, my friends, is a *huge* bummer! I won't be outside doing any yard work, that's for sure!

Sunday ended up being a much better day than I thought it would. :) I had flyball practice in the morning and hung around chatting with the girls for a little while afterwards. Then I headed down to my Dad's house for a bit. They were on their way out so I didn't stay too long, which was good as Freddie & Pacie were in the car. On the way down to my Dad's I noticed that my friend Mary called and I called her back. One of her dogs had to have brain surgery! I dropped off the boys, let everyone out for a while and then headed over to Mary's to see how Jezzy was doing. We went out to lunch and then hit a few stores. There's a benefit to not having access to your money - you don't buy things you really don't need while out shopping with friends! lol

Afterwards, we went back to her house, unloaded the van, and set up a few of the things that she bought. We then spent a few hours on the computer looking for lights she wanted to get for 2 of her rooms. We found this one incredible site that offered her everything she could've wanted - and it was all customizable. We got everything written down and she was going to call the company today to order them. I'll have to give her a call and see if she did. Sue & Lisa stopped by while I was there. I guess they have a favorite show that they get together to watch. I would've stayed, but I really had to get back to the dogs since most of my time was spent out of the house. I did a bit of homework and then spent some time with the kids while watching a bit of TV. All in all it was a good day. :)

Today was fairly decent too. I was pretty productive at work, which gave me a good feeling. Plus it made the day fly by! I stayed late to finish up this one thing and then came home to the kids. I've already checked homework and have responded to a few emails, so it's time to make dinner while doing the dishes. I think I'm going with an oriental sesame chicken stir fry over basmati rice. Can you say de-lish? :)

D

No comments: