Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Just a quickie

I'm beat and am headed for bed, but figured I'd jot something down since I haven't written in a few days.

This week has been pretty benign, got some dishes done, cooked dinner, did homework, etc., etc. I had my spine Dr's appt. on Monday and I wasn't thrilled with what he had to say. Apparently we need to start at square one and head back into diagnostic time so he can try and pinpoint exactly what's going on. While I'd love to know something definitive, diagnostic time hurts. Bad. It's all these needles going inbetween the vertebrae with no pain relief. Sounds like a bunch of fun, huh? Freakin' cement co. truck. :(

I had a different doctor's appt. this afternoon, which went as expected. Next week I'll head back in for a test and we'll see where that goes.

Enough bitching about stupid health stuff that I can't do anything about!!

I have a flyball tourney on Saturday up at All Dog's Gym in Manchester. It should be an interesting day as one of the other height dogs won't be attending due to kennel cough. Who am I kidding - it'll be a disaster. :)

Sunday looks to be a whole lot better with my Dad coming up to fix a leak under my kitchen sink. I can't wait to spend the day with him getting aggravated and ripping his knuckles apart while swearing. Yup, good times.

And now that I've dumped this all out, I'm going to bed where I can forget about all of it and just snuggle under my down comforter with my dog on such a cold winter night. :)

D

No comments: