Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Humid

Wow. Yesterday was a really hot, humid day. I'm not complaining, just remarking. I like the heat and would rather have it be 95 than cold. I abhor being cold. Besides, I can't really complain since I work in an air conditioned building and don't have to be out in the humidity all day. :) If that was the case, I would certainly bitch away. :)

Freddie and Skootchie are lying on the dog beds playing the bitey game. That's where they sound all evil and teasingly bite each other. Pacie is never allowed to join in and play though. He just tried and Skootchie told him off. It's tough being the new kid on the block. :)

Yesterday was a hugely productive day at work. I put my headphones on the second I got in and went to town. I'm sure it seems I'm being anti-social (work is a very social place) but I really had to get some stuff off of my plate. Today will be another day of the same until my workload quiets down. I have a big project I need to focus on and a smaller one that I need to figure out how to, in a technical sense, move forward with. It's a minor pain in the ass. :)

After work I went to the mall to pick up a few things and ended picking up more than a few. :) I can safely say everything was needed though. Losing weight is great, but it's hard on your wardrobe when you can't wear anything because they fall off. I still need to pick up a few things for work, but that will be another time - I can only do so much mall shopping before I start to lose my mind.

We're supposed to get some kick ass T-Storms this afternoon and I can't wait! But for now, it's shower time, which I desperately need!

D

No comments: