Thursday, June 15, 2006

a quickie

I went to bed last night at 8pm. I couldn't keep my eyes open and I had a headache. So I read for a while and then passed out for a really solid night's sleep. :)

Yesterday a 23 yr old asked me if he could be my boy toy. I can honestly say that's a first for me! I also got this random IM message from some 28 year old. I guess I should be flattered but really I'm just annoyed since all they want to do is get into my pants. Not that that's a bad thing, it's good to be wanted, but I'm leaving the bad boys alone these days. They're just too much work!

I didn't get any of my errands done either...again. After the 1 1/2 hr commute home (lovin' the rain), I really wanted to just be with the kids. So I'll attempt it again tonight after work - hopefully. :)

The siblings and I have decided to give Dad a computer for Father's day. I have one here that I bought in January and just didn't have a chance to set up yet because I was always in the middle of a class. So we're going to give him that. I'll order another one for myself eventually. If he's not playing golf, the family will come up for a little BBQ on Sunday. If he is playing golf, I'm off the hook. :)

And now I'm off to work...sigh.

D

No comments: