Tuesday, June 12, 2007

all I want for christmas...

...is my two front teeth.

Tweak has lost 3 of her front, bottom teeth. She has 2 new ones coming in. She's going to look really silly in a little bit. :)

I went to work today, only to leave less than 2 hours later so I could spend the day with my mother in the hospital. She has a condition and it flared.

I'm planning on heading back down there tonight. But first I have to catch back up with work, do my homework, and take care of my kids.

I don't think it's a good thing that I want to go to sleep at 5:30pm. I'm just sayin'.

D

3 comments:

Eastcoastdweller said...

You sound busy. But if you're happy-busy, that's a good thing.

Dawn said...

It depends on the day!

I envy your anonymity....

Eastcoastdweller said...

I hope that it will last. It's hard to stay vague without driving people nuts.