Wednesday, June 27, 2007

canceled

I was supposed to have Jury duty today, but it was canceled. I think that means I'll have to go again at some point and I don't get the 3 year vacation from it that I was hoping for. It also means I have to go to work today. :(

Last night was the annual dinner, which was good. Actually, I can't believe I contemplated not going. I almost pee'ed my pants I was laughing so freakin' hard.

I learned a lot of new things about my fellow flyball teammates - some I'm not sure had any right being uttered in public. :p Although it isn't really applicable between us, I'll use Nancy's quip for here - What happens at the Barn, stays at the Barn...

It felt really, really, really, really good jumping in the pool after work yesterday. Crazy good. I think I'll leave a tiny bit early so I can enjoy it for a bit longer today. You're more than welcome to join me (if you know me.)

Would it be wrong to jump in the pool instead of showering?

D

No comments: