Sunday, June 3, 2007

recovering

So I went Friday night with a friend from work. We went to a little Irish bar where we (really I) partook in some excellent beverage. Multiple excellent beverages. She had to pour me in the car to get home = a *lot* of excellent beverages.

Saturday morning I woke up feeling like death was sitting on my chest. I haven't had a hangover like that in *years*! Ugh. I keep forgetting I'm getting too old for this shit. :)

My sister came by Saturday morning so I could scan some pictures for her. I'm pretty sure I was still drunk. She stopped at Dunkin Donuts and grabbed a coffee for me. She's such a good sister. It's a wonder I was able to hold it down - I was *really* not feeling good!

We were planning on going out to breakfast so I called Sue and checked to see if she was available for it, which she was. We went to Shaws in Dracut and had ourselves a good time sharing. It's always good to share with family and friends. :) My hangover trick is carbs - lots of carbs. So after my breakfast of pancakes, hashbrowns, and maple bacon I was feeling pretty darn good. Ok, not real good, but much better. We all shared so I also got to have a taste of a maple bacon and cheese omelet and eggs benedict. Yummy. :)

We stopped at a nursery on the way back and I picked up a few more flowers to plant. It's cloudy and cool right now and I'm hoping it'll stay that way so I can do some weeding and planting and not get molested by bees in the process. Then I have Kate's graduation to go to later today. Oh and homework.

But first I need to get to flyball practice. I have all the stuff so I should be there kinda on time. :)

D

No comments: