Tuesday, June 12, 2007

blogs

This is one of the times that writing a blog becomes more of a pain in the ass than the anonymous, freeing expression it's supposed to be. When something happens in my life that involves people I know read it, I can't just put it all out there. I can't vent and get my feelings out or even describe the situation. That sucks, in case you were wondering.

I can't talk about the drama. I can't talk about the people. I can't talk about the history. I can't talk about any of it.

Well, I could, but I can't, y'know?

Maybe I'll start another blog so I can go back to being anonymous. I'll do it in another country so it has a different country extension and I'll change my name so it can't be traced back to me - Sybilsblog.com.fr.com. Nobody would know it was me and I could go back to saying what I want whenever I want.

Of course, I could say fuck it and just type anyway. The price to be paid for it would just be too high tho' so I'll just bitch about not being able to bitch freely.

In news I *can* talk about, Tweak had class 2 of puppy kindergarten last night. We worked on settle, sit, and started on stay. I was more impressed that she ran around and played with different dogs more than anything else. I've been training her since I got her, of course she can sit and lie down. But since she's at or coming into that fear stage where everything is scary, I thought it was pretty good of her to not hide under my chair or stick by me the whole time. Maybe she has gotten enough socialization, even though there's no such thing as enough. Maybe she hasn't hit that stage yet. Maybe I'm spending too much time thinking about it and it doesn't much matter.

Regardless, she did well. :) I really need to get back to heeling with her. She's starting to really put some muscle into the pulling she's doing on the leash and I don't much care for that. The gentle leader I bought is now too small for her so I have to pick up another one. Maybe I'll get that tonight.

Blah.

I just noticed that Tweak is a good 2 or 3 inches taller than Pacie now. When did that happen?

D

No comments: