Friday, June 15, 2007

more great pics

I've been walking around with my fingers in my ears saying "la-la-la-la-la I don't want to know" the past couple of days. Funny how stress can throw you in delusional denial. :p

So, rather than bitch, moan, and complain, I figured I'd concentrate on the positive aspects of life. Things that demand the minimum from me and give back one hundredfold. My flowers.

I take pictures just about every morning before leaving for work. I'm sure my neighbors think I'm a bit touched in the head. I'm ok with that. Someday I'll have a calendar with all of my beautiful shots and I'll silently laugh as they ohhh and ahhh. (Remember earlier I said I was delusional? Well, here's an example. :p )

I need to get a gallery together of this years flower pictures. I'll probably wait until the fall or winter, when the season is over. Every week I take at least one picture that makes me drool and I'd hate to have to keep going back to update the gallery. Laziness at it's finest. :)

So, here are a few shots that I'm pretty thrilled about. You might have seen a few of them already, but you have to admit, they are that good :) Let me know what you think....

D

Arggghhhh! Blogger is not cooperating. If I can ever get it to upload my photos, they'll be here in place of this sentence. Grrr...

No comments: