Sunday, June 24, 2007

this sucks

I still can't blog. I've been saving so much stuff up to write about that I don't even remember what I was going to write. Dammit.

So, I'll blog, even though I can't publish anything.

Today was a freakin' *wonderful* day! It was about 80 degrees and I had no plans. [insert big, shit-eating grin here.] I spent the morning reading the paper, reading some homework, and enjoying my iced coffee. Once it got warmer, I went out and skimmed the pool. I needed some chemicals so I had to go to the pool store.

I don't know what it is about that place, but it's like Home Depot. If I have to go to Home Depot for any reason, I end up going like 3 times. I either forget something, or, most likely, get the wrong thing. I can never seem to just go once and get what I need.

The pool store is the same way. If I go once, I'll end up going at least twice - more likely 3 times that day. Today was a 3 time a day day. I got something to kill algae and a few towels the first time. I got a new vacuum head and algae preventative the second time. Then I got some stuff that will make all the pollen clump together and some Ph decrease the third time. I brought some water in to be tested and it wasn't all that bad at all...far better than I thought. Tomorrow I'll condition it and add the decreaser 'cuz Tuesday and Wednesday will be scorchers!

You'll find me floating away on both of those days. :) Hopefully I won't get as burnt as I did today.

I needed to get Tweak a new collar and I wanted to spend some one on one time time with Millie so she and I took a ride to Petsmart. She loves going for rides in the car - especially when she gets to get out of the car. :) She's so good it's not even funny. She stayed right with me in the store, didn't pull to get anywhere, and most impressively, didn't lift her leg to mark over any of the "accidents" that were around. That's my girl. :p

I played Frisbee with Tweak today. She almost even caught it once! She's starting to lose her teeth so I didn't want to play too much...she's bleeding enough as it is.

I got my hair done yesterday. I am sufficiently red again. :) Raggedy Ann on crack kind of red. Sweeeeet.

Now I'm gonna go watch some TV and get a head start on a writing assignment due tomorrow.

Maybe they'll even fix my server so I can blog soon....

D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raggedy Ann on crack kind of red ?? Ohhhhh - I need pictures !!!

Dawn said...

Oh yeah. I picked a new color and added something akin to Manic Panic to it. Add in the previous blonde streaks, which are now a blend of red, orange, and pink and the new blondish streaks and you can start to see what I'm talking about.

I'll see if I can post a picture soon. :)