Thursday, July 26, 2007

back in the swing of things...

Yesterday I woke up feeling like my old self. I wasn't tired, I felt refreshed. I wasn't stressed, I felt content, happy even. Apparently it takes me longer to get back into the swing of things than it used to. ;)

I was feeling a little water logged last night. I took a shower in the morning, took another shower after going to the gym in the afternoon, and then vacuumed the pool for an hour when I got home from work. Boy it looks good tho'!

Today it's supposed to be 90 and sunny so I'm planning on a dip in the pool when I get home. Dina and I are going out for a beer afterwards. You'd like her ecd. :D

There's really not much to report! I hung out with the kids last night while writing another story for class. I figured I'd try my hand at sci-fi but I'm really not that thrilled with how it's coming out so far so I may scrap it and start again. "They" say to write what you know so I should probably follow their advice. ;)

I'm leaving work early tomorrow to go to the Family Values Tour. Korn and Evanescence are headlining with about 6 opening bands and another 6 on the second stage. I'm dragging Jason along with me because Terrie was a boob and bailed. :P

Life is good! B)

D

No comments: