Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ugh

Catching up after that many days away is brutal! Both at home and work.

I have that Demi Moore thing going on with my voice. But that's better than the Peter Brady going through puberty thing that I was doing yesterday.

I caught up as much as I could on homework and submitted the short story I wrote. I'll post it up here separately afterwards so you can tear it apart or sing my praises. :p

Tweak is back to tugging now that her mouth isn't hurting as much anymore. She finally lost the last 2 puppy teeth and her adult teeth are almost fully in. She gets excited when I start saying Reeeeeaaaaaaddddddyyyyyy! It's pretty darn cute if you ask me. :)

I took Millie to her second chiro appt yesterday. She did wonderfully again. That divot she had in her back is gone and the muscles are starting to loosen up a bit. I have to continue massaging them and the muscles in her neck. Her and I both have an appt next Monday morning. :)

Yesterday was a blur. :) I slept a lot, took a nap, caught up on work email, home email, flyball email, and myspace. I took a nap in the afternoon - I was so damn tired. I brought Millie to her appt around dinner time and then stopped by my grandparents to say hello. My grandfather is doing rather badly and I'm afraid that he doesn't have much time left. :(

Millie was ridiculously happy to see us when we got home. I still can't tell if she was more happy to see me or the puppy. :p Pacie hasn't left my side since I got back. I have to find a way to be able to bring them all when I travel. I'll have to see how much it is to rent an RV until I can afford to buy one. With Millie getting older and Pacie being sick, I really don't want anything to happen to them without me being there. That would just crush me.

I bought the last Harry Potter book but I haven't started reading it yet. Hopefully soon. :)

D

No comments: