Sunday, June 22, 2008

Movies

There are a few movies I want to see. I have to write them down so I remember what the hell they are when I can go. :p

In no particular order, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Wanted and Wall-E.

Chances are pretty high I won't see them in the theater because I *hate* going to the movies alone. I've done it once or twice but it's really not my thing. I can do just about everything else by myself, just not that for some reason. So I'll probably catch them on DVD unfortunately.

What a great weekend!! My sister, cousin & I had a girl's day Saturday. We went out to breakfast, went shopping, hit the farm stand, hit the flower stand and hung out for a while. It was a really good day. :)

Flyball practice was at 8am this morning. Tweak did pretty well I think. I can't run with/train her and watch what she's doing at the same time so I rely on everyone else to let me know if she's doing what she's supposed to. We ran her off the box, did some full runs and even got to throw her in at the end when we did team stuff.

I so need a training center of my own. :p

After practice, I took the kids down to hang out with Ellin for the afternoon. We did a bunch of errands and ended up staying out longer than we had originally planned. She had a dinner/meeting to go to and needed to bring stuffed mushrooms. By the time they were done she was 10 minutes late. I made the rest of the mushrooms she didn't have time to make and did some work for her.

All in all it was a really good weekend - nice and relaxing.

Next weekend will be pretty good too! Glen & Elissa's BBQ is Saturday and a disc competition is Sunday. They're offering beginners freestyle at this competition, which I will enter with Tweak. I have this week to pick a song and get some tricks choreographed. Not a lot of time, but some. I wish I could head down to Mike & Robin's to get a little help on it but I don't think it's going to be possible. Nancy & Vince are up in Maine this week in the RV (ha! I should say tour bus...) and I'm taking a day off to go visit them.

Say Good Night Gracie.

D

No comments: