Sunday, June 29, 2008

well that was cool...

Tweak did well, even saving me a few times with her amazing catches of my incredibly crappy throws. If she had someone who knew what the hell they were doing, she'd be unstoppable. Of course that's from her stupidly proud Mom who is totally biased. :p

She took 2nd place in Distance & Accuracy, which is confusing since I sucked ass throwing to her but whatever. The biggest surprise, and I think I'm even more shocked about this than anything else she's accomplished, is her 1st place win in Novice Freestyle. Seriously, I wasn't expecting that at all.

Considering I really only had the beginning of the routine down and totally forgot the 2nd half which made me wing the rest of it. It's much harder than it looks!

I knew I wanted to do certain moves at certain points in the song and that just never happened. Other moves weren't done at all. I got really nervous beforehand and kept saying I was going to throw up but I never did, thankfully (although the judges said they'd give me an extra point for Wow factor if I did.) So Tweak & I went out there and had fun to "Help!" by the Beatles.

She doesn't care about anything but playing with me and catching the disc. She doesn't care that she got 2 medals to take home. My little girl is curled up into a little ball trying to keep her eyes open and failing miserably at it. This is right after she came over, put her paws on my shoulders and snuggled her head under my neck. That's better than any medal anyone could ever give us!

But since they did happen to give us a couple, I might as well put them up. I'll get the video of us up on YouTube in a couple of days. But really, it's not much to see.


And on that note, I am off to shower. I can't even begin to describe how badly it is needed.

D

No comments: