Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I need a break...

...from school. Thankfully that puppy ain't all that far away. :)

On CSI, they're gathering fingerprints from about 100 beer bottles that are spread out on a table. Take away all the crappy green bottles and we've got ourselves a party!! Teehee.

Synopsis of today: blah, work, blah, blah, almost finished loading everything on the new laptop, blah, blah, chattin' with friends and co-workers, blah, blah, lunch plans for tomorrow, blah, blah, blah, work, blah, blah, homework, blah, blah, blah, blog.

There ya go. Fascinating shit, I know.

For some reason I *really* wanted a smoke today. And I mean *REALLY*. But, I was good. Didn't give in and cheat. Just took deep breaths. Drank water. Thought about how great it is to breathe. Breathing is cool. :)

I haven't talked about the not-smoking thing a lot. I can't for the life of me figure out why not now that I think about it. I should be bitchy, right? Should've been? When does that part happen? Or have I just switched to full blast bitch and haven't noticed? Whatever. Anyway, I've been good - haven't cheated in a long time, still wearing my trusty patch, etc. Yay for me.

But, the highlight of the day: I got the best freakin' email today. :) I keep reading it and reading it and reading it and reading it and reading it and reading it...you get the picture. :)

And nope, I'm not sharing. :p

Millie & the boys are all snuggling under the blanket right next to me, Millie's head on my lap (hard to do with the laptop there, let me tell ya.) Every time one of them moves, I get a whiff of corn chips. :)

Well the light went off so it's time for bed.

I love sleep. I love bed. I love sleeping in my bed. (Sing to Knick Knack Paddywhack)

:)

D

No comments: