Thursday, February 1, 2007

on the go...

So I was up until 2:30am doing homework. I could think of a number of things I would rather have done - homework isn't on that list.

Sue called and woke me up around 8 this morning. Since I had the morning off (I was only supposed to do homework - didn't get done), we decided to head out for breakfast and then go shopping. I soooo scored at Rockingham today!!! Macy's has the best freakin' sales. I got a $100 coat for $22. I mean, how can you go wrong?

I'm not sure what happened to the time. One minute we were finishing up breakfast at Shaw's (not the supermarket) at 9am and the next thing I know it's 1:30pm! In between all of that I stopped to let Mary's dogs out.

We hit a few stores at the mall (got a really cute pair of camos), used up a couple of Xmas/Birthday gift cards, and headed to the car heavily laden with bags. Gotta friggin' love it - tons o' cute shit with no cash outlay. Deal!

I jumped online to get Mag's flight info so I knew where to pick her up and I guess it's changed! She just called to say she's at the Philly airport and the flight info has changed. She's so good about flights. :) Oh, did I neglect to mention that she tried booking this flight 3 times before she got it right? lol

I'm gonna go play with the pups for a bit (and vacuum the furniture) before it's time to go.

Not sure when I'll be around... but I have my camera!

D

No comments: