Monday, February 19, 2007

not in the mood

I wasn't in the mood to blog this weekend. Saturday was an 'eh' day spent inside doing nothing but little crap things. Sunday was the Monster Truck show.

I got my new work laptop and had intended to move a ton of stuff over Saturday to get it up and running but the connection to work was disgustingly slow so I gave up. That's probably what today will be - getting that up and running.

Sunday, though, was really fun! Between Glen & I, we got a ton of pics of Zeke and a few of the trucks. :) We were stunned with how small the DCU center was. I always remembered it to be bigger for some reason. Maybe it's a decent size, but it isn't big enough for a Monster Truck show.

Anyway, I really don't feel like chatting today and I'm running super late so I'm off.

D

No comments: