Friday, March 30, 2007

2 days to go

Two more days and the puppy comes home! I have a lot to do between now and then. I have to re-arrange the bedroom so I can put her crate next to my bed. I have to figure out the crate situation with the boys. They're in medium sized wire crates at night, which is what I now need for the puppy. I'll have to get another one I guess. That'll teach me for giving away so many crates last year.

I watched CSI last night and wondered if there are forensic scientists that watch the show in disgust. I highly doubt everything is as simple as they make it seem, I mean, it's a TV show. It's supposed to seem simple and quick. Is it even possible to get DNA results in mere minutes? Last I heard it took weeks. If you know of any forensic scientists, send them my way so I can ask them. :)

I noticed yesterday that one of my little purple hyacinths has bloomed. It's pitiful and similar to the Charlie Brown christmas tree for the hyacinth world, but it's out there. I'll have to start taking pictures. I did take some of the crocuses....I'll have to find them.

I plan on taking pictures for Jay's going away lunch. I talk about these people all the time so it makes sense that you see who they are. Otherwise, I just have a lot of imaginary friends. :) Plus, he needs more pictures for his myspace page. :)

I think I'll take a trip to the dog supply store and pick up a few things for the puppy either tonight or tomorrow. I don't think I'm going to have a chance to relax much for a very long time once the tornado arrives. I think I'm still on Tweak for a name, but we'll see what that actually transforms into. None of my dogs have just one name!

D

No comments: