Saturday, March 31, 2007

today is saturday

I've been waiting for Stuart's Dad to come and pick him up. I started moving some stuff around in the bedroom while waiting, then took a break. While breaking, I decided it was time to organize the photos on my website. So I built a page, got things organized, created a few new galleries, and hooked it back into the rest of the website. All of the galleries you've seen here, you'll now find there. Yay for me.

It's like spring cleaning for my website. :)

But I'm done and I'm *still* waiting for Stuart's Dad. sigh. I guess I'm not going to make it to the pet store before the poker tournament. I'll go tomorrow afternoon after I pick up the puppy. The store I wanted to go to is near my Dad. Of course I'll have to bring the puppy by to meet Grandpa!!

Putting together the flower gallery got me thinking about all the bulbs I need to plant! I wonder when the ground will be thawed enough to do so. I'll have to take pictures once they're planted and blooming. I don't even remember what I have.

Well, I guess I better get back into the bedroom so I can finish that up. That TV is freakin' heavy so maybe I'll get Stuart's Dad to help me out. I remember it was quite difficult getting it up there in the first place.

Wish me luck at the poker tournament!!

D

No comments: