Monday, March 19, 2007

figured it out

I think I figured out why I never hear my alarm clock in the morning. I sing to it and incorporate it into my dream. I haven't figured out why I never hear the buzzer part tho'. Ah well. Apparently I need to find a country station or something. I'm pretty sure I won't sing to any of those songs - unless they play old school Kenny Rogers. Then I'm up the creek without a paddle.

Very boring day - work, meetings, gym, sink. Maybe I'll get started on next week's homework. Probably not.

Maybe I'll actually get to see my cousin Sue this week. That's a definite maybe, not a probably not. I haven't seen or heard much from her in such a long time. I guess having a kidlet really screws up the ability to have free time. It's my fault too. I could stop by any time after work and say hello. I've worked really late a bunch of times, I was sick, they were sick. Eh. Boy do I miss her tho'.

One of the dogs has gas. Bad, bad gas. No more sharing veggies from boiled dinner with the boys. Clearly they can't handle it. Or maybe I can't handle it - yeah, that's right. That's some knock-you-out kind of gas.

I long for the day when I don't have to get up at any specific time to go to work for someone else. Someday.

D

No comments: