Tuesday, March 6, 2007

feelin' better...

I went to work today without a stitch of makeup on. I just couldn't be bothered. Besides, nothing is going to cover up all the little red dots on my face from yakking my intestines out the other night so what would be the point?

I did take a very nice, long nap yesterday. I went to bed before normal without a problem so apparently I needed it. I made rice and veggies for dinner - nice and bland. Food poisoning sucks!

I watched a few movies last night, did a little homework, nothing big. I think the most profound thing I did was move from the couch to the love seat for a bit. When will the craziness stop?

Today is work, gym, work, homework, cleaning, sleep - in that order.

I've been thinking about relationships and what goes wrong with them. Every time I turn around I hear of couples breaking up because this one was cheating on that one. Infidelity is everywhere and I wonder why. Well, I understand why - sex. Something different, exciting, not the same-old-same-old.

Is it just human nature? If so, why do we fight against it and force people to spend the rest of their lives with just one person? I don't know. I don't pretend to have the answers, I just think of the questions.

D

No comments: