Wednesday, March 21, 2007

not much goin' on

Well, we never found out what was up with the sink, so my Dad is coming back today with his friend the plumber to figure it out. It didn't end up being the drum trap (aka barrel thing) - that was clean as a whistle actually. However it was a scene out of You Can't Do That on Television. FYI, Drano bleaches clothing; ruined a black shirt when what was left of it in the drum trap poured out on top of me. Yeah, it was gross. Really gross.

We snaked the entire length of the pipe - all the way to the sewer stack. Nothing. Bummer. They'll fix it today. :)

Yesterday my co-worker Marcie came by with her newborn son. It's a good thing I have so much experience now with them - I actually looked like I knew what I was doing. Cute kid.

Terrie and I hit the gym but I was pressed for time so we really hurried through everything. No farting around and pretending to stretch so we don't have to get up. ;p We did everything we were supposed to, and at the end, realized we could be done a lot quicker if we didn't screw around so much. :) Imagine that. :p

I was at work until 6:30 or so last night. For the first time in a long time, I didn't mind at all! The stuff I was doing was interesting, fun, and very exciting. :) I was supposed to go out with Jason for margaritas after work today but I'm not sure if that's happening since my Dad's coming over. I may not need to be here, so we'll see. :)

Today is lunch with Kevin, just him & I, to catch up since we don't often get a chance to with all the other guys around. We have a few things to chat about so it will be fairly interesting if nothing else.

I got my tax stuff from Chuck yesterday. I know I owe, but I'm afraid to open it. I might be a big girl and just get it out of the way sooner rather than later. We'll see.

But, as always, I'm running late!

D

No comments: