Thursday, March 1, 2007

silly

Sometimes I'm just silly. :) And really, I'm ok with that!

I did a foolish thing yesterday in merging a meeting I had with one of the fitness instructors with my workout in the gym. 1 1/2 hours later, I was a pretty sore puppy.

Jason and I had margaritas after work yesterday. I'm figuring out that I talk too much! I don't even need to be drinking in order for that to happen, but boy does it help!! I was having fun tho'. After that we met up with Wayne, from work, and 2 of Jason's friends at the 9's. I should've stopped there, but ah well. :)

I came home, caught up on email, got pig-piled by the dogs, did some homework, and went to bed.

One of the dogs decided they wanted to bring a cookie to bed with them (I was feeling guilty for being gone so long so they all slept with me), unbeknownst to me. I found out this morning when I woke up in a pile of crumbs. That felt good.

Ok, I have to go see if the carpet cleaner still works. My boss needs to borrow it after one of her kids projectile vomited spaghetti and sauce all over the place. I love having dogs. :)

D

No comments: