Sunday, April 8, 2007

bath day

The puppy is coming with me as I go to visit family and friends that celebrate this holiday. Just because I don't, doesn't mean I won't respect those who do. In the end, I really don't think it matters. :)

Anyway, because we'll be visiting lots of people, I decided it was time to give Tweak a bath. The beginning was interesting, with me getting more wet than she was. But, add the clicker and a little bit of peanut butter and bath time becomes a breeze! Ah...the power of the clicker. :) Gotta love it!

So we (both of us!) have survived the first bath. :) Yesterday I worked on dremeling her nails, which wasn't looked at by Tweak with great enthusiasm. Again though, the power of the clicker. :) That will be a good thing soon enough.

But, like always, I'm running late and need to jet!

D

No comments: