Thursday, April 26, 2007

Friday for me

Sine I have tomorrow off, today is my Friday. :) Then I get to have two Saturdays! Kinda.

I just spent the last 15 minutes watching Tweak and Millie wrestle and play alligators and crocodiles with a smile on my heart. :) I'll get a bit on video soon cuz it's just really cute to see. :) My oldest gal teaching my youngest gal bite inhibition. :) Skootchie did the same thing when Millie was a pup, oh too many years ago now. Skootchie and Freddie used to play the bitey game every morning while I was checking mail. I wonder if he'll do that with Tweak. He's getting better with her - he played with her for like 2 microseconds yesterday. :p

I went out with Dina last night for a drink. We went to this place in Lawrence called the Claddagh. It was pretty cool and we had some great discussions. Until Joe sat next to us and started being all old-man-wanting-to-get-with-you kind of creepy. Talkin' about free love and having a good time, constantly touching Dina, and kissing our hands. All set thank you. He had to go "squirt", thankfully, so we took off whilst he was gone.

(Quick break to play tug-of-war with 4 dogs on the same tug. I lost.)

I'm getting a bed for the spare room Saturday. I have to go out and find a corner computer desk at some point. But first I need to clean out that room! Ugh. I also have to go out and get a rug before we pick up the bed. Don't know when I'll have time for that.... considering I don't know where I'm getting the time to clear out that room in the first place. Ah well. I'll figure it out.

I also have to find my hair color. I went to Super Walmart, KMart, Walgreens, Target, CVS, and regular Walmart looking for it none of them had it. I've been the same color for so many years I have no idea what I'll do if they discontinue it. There's one more place I can try near work and then I have no idea. I did find out that I could order it online from Amazon.com, but that won't work for Friday's appt. I won't even ask why Amazon now sells hair color. Whatever.

Time for work. More Tweak pictures coming soon!

D

No comments: