Friday, April 27, 2007

Crazed....

I'm taking a few moments to myself before my day is swallowed up for the whoooooooole day.

I have to try one more place for my hair color before throwing in the towel and mixing something up there. I hate not having my color. I'm gonna have to start ordering it from Amazon.com. Ridiculous.

After that, it's off to the salon - me and the puppy. My salon is dog friendly and it's a great place for socialization. :) I'm thankful that it's cool and rainy so that if I have to leave her in the car, I can. After 3+ hours (that's how long it takes when your hair is a couple of feet long), Tweak and I will head off to the vet.

Dr. Lisa hasn't seen her yet, but she's heard all about her. She was another one that said something like - I usually cringe when I hear someone got one, but for you it fits. I'll take that as a compliment! Tweak just jumped up on the couch by herself for the first time! That decision to wait to get furniture until she's an adult seems to be a good one. :)

After the vet is Susan's going away party at the training center. I have to stop and get something to munch on, which I can do next to the salon. But then I'll have a few hours to kill until it's time to get there. I'll probably stop by Dad's and visit.

The party should be so much fun! I haven't been with the whole group in a long time so I have a lot of catching up to do! And of course there will be a lot of puppy playtime there. ;) I'll talk to Gerilyn about getting her into puppy class while I'm there. I just hope I don't forget!

Time to go. Tweak is chewing on some plastic piece Millie just ripped out of a stuffed animal. It's probably an eye.

D

No comments: