Saturday, April 28, 2007

it feels like Sunday....

I really wish the cats would just haul off and smack the shit out of the puppy when she tortures them. Someday. :)

Being out of the house the entire day yesterday, and so busy, that it makes me feel like today is Sunday and yesterday was Saturday. Bonus for me that today is Saturday. :p

Picking up the bed got canceled for today. Kate and Dan weren't able to be at their house so we'll reschedule another time. Maybe I can even get that room cleaned out. :p

I went and picked up the meat order I placed from the butcher. It all looks and smells soooo good. :) I can't wait to have a BBQ!

I should be out mowing the grass. I still might, but probably not. :p Instead, I'm gonna head down to Glen & Elissa's to hang out with them. I haven't seen Max since he was born so I need to visit and take pictures. :) The puppy will probably come along for the ride, but I haven't totally decided yet. Neutron is a really big dog and doesn't know his own strength. Tweak definitely doesn't need any unpleasant dog experiences right now.

Shower time!

D

No comments: