Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Is it Friday yet?

I'd take Thursday, I really would! I thought today was Wednesday all day. Imagine my disappointment when I found out it was Tuesday. Sigh.

It's 9:11pm. Millie is curled up on the couch, the Pins are under the blanket, and the puppy was torturing them all. :) I can't believe how much she's grown in a week! Amazing. She's amusing herself in the crate right now so I can type without worrying about her chewing on the cords. :)

Dogs are so much better than kids. You can't get arrested for crating them!

Work is ridiculous. Being at the conferences put me back about 3 weeks. I'm getting things done, but more piddly things keep piling up. Ah well. Stress is a part of life, right?

I've been in such a puppy state of mind that I haven't had much time or energy to think of anything else. I know there are random thoughts rattling around up there, I just can't keep focused enough to write them down!

Damn I'm tired. Sigh. But, it's a good kind of tired, like working out in the garden all day. :)

D

No comments: