Friday, July 7, 2006

headache

So, I was on my way to work yesterday when I got hit with a killer headache from hell. I was unbelievably nauseated and had to fight to keep my eyes open. Thankfully I wasn't too far from home so I turned around and headed home. If I was closer to work, I would've just gone there and stayed in the Nurses office until I felt better - whatever it took to get off the road. It was not pretty.

I slept most of the day away after taking about 4 advil. I woke up around 2:30pm and felt much, much better. I have no idea what caused it. The last time I got a headache bad enough to put me down for the count was when I found out I was allergic to food that's been smoked (ribs, etc.) Needless to say I don't eat food that's been smoked anymore (unless it's the fake flavoring stuff) and I know I didn't have any of that to eat the past couple of days. I'll probably never know what caused it.

My friend Brian came by to figure out the A/C stuff yesterday - I had totally forgotten about it in my headache induced coma. He ran around and did what he needed while I tried to get my wits back. I figured since I had more than half of the house set up for it, it wouldn't be as expensive to finish off - wrong. If I had unlimited money, that would be one thing, but I don't. So I'll have to decide if that's something I'm going to go forward with. It's not looking too likely right now. :)

I can't believe it's Friday - seriously! I won't complain, I'll just smile and attempt to make it into work. ;)

D

No comments: