Monday, July 31, 2006

nice weekend

All Joe had to do was install a special breaker in the panel - one that popped or something. The plug is powered up and is up to code so we're good to go on that part! Joe's coming by again this weekend to finish up the grounding for it and then relax by the pool. :)

I did go to Renee's after he left and went swimming with the kids. I brought Skootchie into the pool a few times and she wasn't thrilled to be there. :) Tegan was loving going into the pool to fetch the ball! I think Freddie will be the same way at home. I found a ramp online for dogs and other animals to safely get out of your pool so I have to do a little more research and order one.

I'm just so damn excited about it. :)

The rest of the weekend was quiet. Stuart was picked up last night, Sue & I went out to breakfast Sunday morning and then went over to Big Lots for a few things. She had a cookout at her in-laws to go to afterwards so I dropped her off early. But, since we're using Chris' Dad's truck to get the pool tonight, I'll be seeing them both - maybe we'll do dinner. While picking up the pool, I have to get a cover and a few toys - tubes, rafts, noodles, etc. I went to the Christmas Tree Shop yesterday to see what they had for pool stuff but it was all for infant/babies and I don't have any of those. :) I might go back though and pick up a few just to have on hand for my friends that have kids.

But right now I'm running late and I need to get my ass in gear so I can go to work. :)

D

No comments: