Saturday, July 1, 2006

5am

I find it amazing that I can easily get up at 5am on the weekends for a flyball tourney or a trip, but try to wake me up at 5am during the week and I never hear the alarm. Go figure.

Today's tourney is being held at Teamworks in Northborough, MA. We here in Region 13 (the flyball region that MA is included in), are spoiled rotten with out big, air conditioned venues. I kinda like that. :) That's where I'll be allll day long if you care to visit. :)

My doctor appt. went well yesterday. I don't need to see him again unless I start hurting. Hopefully this procedure will last forever. Ok, probably not forever, but I'm hoping for a really long time. :) In the meantime, I have to go to physical therapy twice a week to work on some weakness I have in that area. I'm hoping it also takes care of the floaty lumps of scar tissue in that area that have been buggin' me. We'll see.

Other than than, there's not much going on. I did manage to go food shopping yesterday. I'm bringing deli stuff, fruit, & cheese to the tourney. I also managed to cut up the hot dogs and cheese I'll need for Freddie today. 2 out of the 6 previously pregnant people on my team will be there with the babies. It's good to get them used to the sounds of dogs early. :) I was thinking about bringing Pacie with me today, but I don't think that's gonna happen. I'll probably have my arms full of babies and I don't juggle well. :)

I had a dream last night about the patio project. In my dream I said screw it and just put in a pool instead. :) As nice as that would be, I'll save that idea for my next house. ;)

All I need to do now is pack up the car and go so...... :)

D

No comments: