Friday, July 21, 2006

Real quick...

because I have a billion things to do in the next 2 hours. :)

I'm heading to a flyball tournament in PA - we're leaving around 10am today. I'm pretty sure traffic is going to suck big time, but I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised. ;)

Kim is staying with the dogs while I'm gone. I still need to make a list of who gets what when and where for her, as well as pack, clean, shower, etc., etc. I miss being away from my girls and wish Millie was better at being alone in a strange place and better with other dogs. Then I could take them with me. :) At the same time, it's pretty light traveling with just one Pin. :)

Nancy and Vince are meeting us for dinner tonight - I think we're heading in to Philly. I was able to get some of my errands & cleaning done, but not nearly as much as I was hoping for. Ah well.

Have a great weekend everyone!

D

No comments: