Saturday, July 22, 2006

omg am I beat...

oh yeah, I'm tired. Everyone's tired. The dogs are tired. We're t.i.r.e.d.

The ride down took 8 hours. We hit 3 really bad thunderstorms on the way down which brought the traffic to a stop. We were doing the speed limit and then we were down to 5 miles an hour. What fun. I'm hoping the ride back isn't as crappy. :)

The flyball tourney is awesome. They have 4 lanes going over a two day span to cover more than 200 races in a weekend. We have 9 races, 39 heats total and we ran 6 races, 30 heats today. They purposely gave us more racing today so that we can end fairly early tomorrow and get a jump on the drive home.

The facility is awesome - I wish there was a place like that up by us. We're using two indoor skating rinks - one for the 4 lanes of racing and the other for the team crating and vendors. Our space is actually in a locker room away from the rest of the teams because Cindy is judging. It's working out really well a we need the privacy for Angelica to feed Linnea.

But, since my eyes are slowing closing as I type, I think it's time for me to hit the hay. :)

D

No comments: