Monday, July 17, 2006

so relaxed...

I pretty much did exactly what I said I was going to do. And boy was it a nice day! I did the laundry, changed the sheets, gave Millie a bath, put the recycling together, read 3/4 of my new book, and managed to watch a tv show or two. I'm feeling more and more guilty about the lawn, so I think I'll do that today after work. At least if I get a headache from that, my whole day won't be ruined, just a few hours before bed. My body can handle the heat very well, it's the humidity that puts me down for the count.

I still have to get some cleaning done this week. I kinda forgot I'm traveling to PA this weekend and Kim is staying with the dogs. I'll have to stock the fridge up for her and make sure the place is decent. :) I'm leaving Friday and will be back on Sunday. I haven't quite decided if I'm up to taking Pacie along with me or not. I'll figure it out.

School starts back up for me in 3 weeks. It's been nice not having it during the summer - makes me wonder if I really want to put in the time to finish it. But, once I get back in the swing of things, I know I'll enjoy it. Now I just have to find the book for that class. ;)

I can't believe it's Monday again....sigh.

D

No comments: