Saturday, July 15, 2006

it's Saturday :)

And even though it's supposed to be oppressively hot, I'm thrilled that the weekend is here. :) I have to head over to Cindy's house for our team yard sale so this might be short. After the yard sale I'm supposed to pick up a dog from a woman that rescued him. She's quite the fruit cake so I'm sure you can guess how much I'm looking forward to that. ;)

Yesterday the fixit place picked up my tractor to see, yet again, what's wrong with it. In the meantime, I have a loaner rider mower to use. It's a rear engine rider, which is totally different than what I'm used to. But, I'm going to see if I like it. If I decide to upgrade at some point in the future, this could be something to upgrade to. I guess alot of people don't like riding them. I'm guessing it's because it feels like you're sitting on a tricycle. Since won't be able to try it out until later today, I don't know if I like it either. But at least I have something I can mow with until my tractor is fixed!

Ok, time to go!

D

No comments: