Saturday, January 27, 2007

Good Morning...

I broke a nail yesterday and it hurts like a bastard today. I really don't care about the nail - I'm not all girly about them. They're there, or they aren't. But I'm not keen on the pain. :)

It's flurrying as I type. I'm on the couch with the laptop, under a blanket, watching Biography. Freddie and Pacie are under the blanket with me, with Tenille lying on top of the blanket, on top of the boys. Next to them is Millie, and Captain is on the back of the couch above her. I have a cup of tea and a couple of books on the table next to me. A fireplace would make this an ideal scene, but it's pretty damn cool without it too. :)

The Biography show is about Dolly Parton and is very interesting. I usually stumble across the show and thoroughly enjoy it regardless if I know or like who it's about.

My co-worker Jason (one of my lunch guys) and I went to the Fish for a beer after work. We saw Pete, Mario's boss, and an old friend, Jason there. We had a great time chatting and relaxing after a long week of work. A good way to end the week. :)

I got home, let the dogs out, played with them, fed them, and then went food shopping. It's been a loooong time so I needed just about everything. It'll be good to have fresh food in the house again!

I'm lounging for now, but will get into homework once Biography ends. I have to make a couple of side dishes for the meeting tonight, which I'll do just before leaving. I'm hoping it's not going to be a crazy long meeting. But, I guess it doesn't much matter since Cathy isn't up for the show anyway.

I have to get all of my tax stuff together today too. I'm hoping it won't take all that long, but I'm not holding my breath. ;) I have to meet with the tax guy after flyball practice tomorrow. Fingers crossed, fingers crossed, fingers crossed!!! The flood is going to impact my taxes big time, but I'm not sure how. I have to find that book I got from the government.

All in all it's pretty tame - not as busy as it was going to be, which isn't a bad thing at all. :) I'm looking forward to Redbones tomorrow! If you're in the area and feel like joining us, feel free. We're a fun bunch of people. :)

I'm gonna go make me some vittles. :)

D

No comments: