Friday, January 5, 2007

little bit of good news...

Freddie was cleared for flyball. Woohoo! So now I'll be bringing Freddie and Steffi to the tournament. I think Angelica will probably run Steffi. :)

Speaking of which, I'm gonna need a wake up call Paula. :) 5:30am or so if you don't mind. :) I'll probably pick up Steffi tonight so I don't have to wake Holly or Rob at 6:30am. TJ's probably up anyway tho'. I'll talk to Holly today. :)

I went over to Sue's for dinner and then went shopping - sans Neely. Sue needed some time away and I needed time with Sue without the baby. :) Don't get me wrong, I love the little bugger! But I'm used to my cousin and I being able to get up and go - do whatever we want, whenever we want. It's an adjustment to schedule stuff around feedings and diaper changes. I suppose I'll get used to it, but I don't have to like it! lol

Today is more of the same old same old. Work, lunch with the fellas, homework, blah, blah, blah. Move along, nothing exciting here. :)

My observation for the day? Once you hit a certain age, you should be banned from buying bright red lipstick. There are very few people that look good in true red lipstick and if you're over 70, that's doubly true. Part of me thinks if it makes you feel good, then go for it grandma. The other half is shaking my head thinking "that's just wrong!" My power of observation skills are clearly improving. :)

D

No comments: