Tuesday, January 9, 2007

gotta get outta here...

For some reason Freddie has been snarking at Pacie far more than normal. So I'm going to work today! I'm so tired of hearing him bitch it's not even funny anymore. Boys. Stick with girls, they're much easier to work with and really only bitch when they're pissed. At that point they're usually kicking some one's ass, but a good leave it works. :)

Anyway, I watched a couple of movies yesterday and did a bunch of homework. I only have a couple of things left to do before the next week starts. :) Bonus. :)

I have no idea where I am with work stuff - I just don't remember. Today will be fun trying to figure it out. :)

I'm doing well, not in agony but can certainly tell something was done. I can't take anything but Tylenol for the next 3 months, which isn't a problem since I'm not big on taking pills in the first place. If I get a headache, my body usually just takes care of it on it's own. :)

I really don't have a hell of a lot to say! I guess I should stop procrastinating and get my ass in gear. :)

D

No comments: