Sunday, January 21, 2007

waste of a weekend...

So Dawn, what did you do all weekend?, you might ask.

Nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Nothing.

I left the house once on Saturday to get coffee in the morning. Other than that, I was home.

I will admit that I wasn't feeling all that great. I don't feel sick, or like I'm coming down with something, I just felt... unwell, I guess. I still do.

Cathy and I had tentative plans to go see Mario's band Sat. night but that got cancelled. She called and wasn't feeling very motivated to go out in the cold. Since I was pretty blah, I was ok with that. Instead, I watched all 3 Lord of the Rings movies back to back. :) I popped some corn and got a good fill of Orlando Bloom with long hair (oh my.) and Viggo Mortenson (yet again, oh my.) Before that I had a CSI: Miami'athon. Damn do I love Tivo. :) I can't say it was *that* bad a day. ;-p

I woke up this morning around 7am, contemplated going to flyball practice for a minute, then rolled over and went back to bed. I slept until 10:30am, which is *un-heard* of for me so I guess something is going on. I usually drink a lot of tea in the winter anyway, but yesterday and today I've been drinking about triple what I normally do. Shortly I'll break out the alcohol and have a hot toddy or two or five. :) *That'll* make me feel better!

Anyway, since I lazed around most of yesterday, I felt the need to *do* something today. So, guess what I did!

No, guess!

Nope. Guess again!

Oh alright. It's not like I can hear you guessing anyway. I took down the Christmas tree! I swear, I really did. I also packed up the Christmas village and got everything downstairs. It was interesting with the boot on, but I got it done. It did, however, make me realize that banisters aren't such a bad idea. :) The living room seems so much bigger now.

I have a credenza in the living room that I added to Craigslist today too. I don't really use it other than to hide stuff I don't have a place for and display pictures, so I don't really need it. I'd kinda like the space back and I'll be demo'ing the wall behind it come spring so... it's for sale. :)

I played around with my myspace layout this morning, figured I'd change the style, colors, etc., but decided to revert it back. I just really don't care all that much. :) Plus, I hate it when other people change the layout and it's hard to read so I scrapped the idea. I saved the code tho', just in case. ;)

I'm debating between doing homework and watching the game tonight. I could probably do both, depending on how exciting it is. We'll see.

That's about it for me kiddies.

Same bat time, same bat channel!

D

No comments: