Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hump day

Today is Wednesday.

I was up late doing homework last night.

My hairdresser is on vacation and I need to get my hair done.

Mag is on her way to New Jersey right now to spend the day with Vince & Nancy.

I'm quite jealous of that.

The dogs smell like corn chips when sleeping.

Tenille likes to walk along the back of the couch and do happy-feet in my hair.

Today is random thought day.

My observation yesterday was of myself being an absolute idiot.

I've been a non-smoker for 19 days.

I cheated 8 times within those 19 days.

I have lunch with the boys today.

I might have drinks with the boys after work.

Beer is good.

Dark beer is even better.

I still have to return my old Tivo. (shit)

My favorite body wash & cream is Satsuma from the Body Shop.

I belly laughed in work yesterday over a joke.

I talked my co-worker into teaching a class she wasn't sure she was qualified for.

It turns out she was.

She'd be dangerous with my confidence.

I have to shower now.

D

No comments: