Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy Birthday to me

I'm gonna play that Beatles song all day. :)

I got a call from my very, very good friend Mag this morning wishing me a happy birthday. Since she lives in Australia, it makes it extra special. :) She's coming to visit in February, which is so way cool! I haven't seen her in about 5 years or so. I can't freakin' wait!! I'm not sure she's going to love being at a flyball tourney for a day though. ;)

Today should be a pretty good day. :) I don't think I have anything huge planned - most of the birthday stuff is going on this weekend. :) That's what happens when you get older! No more spur of the moment, up until 4am crazy nights out. ;) Ah well - the creator knows I've had enough of those nights in my life. ;)

I had an observation yesterday and thought it was actually pretty cool, but I forgot what it was. I'll have to make a point of writing it down when I think of it next time. ;)

They say it's your birthday!! It's my birthday too yeah!

D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Red - I love the new layout !

"THAT is why I don't drink wine!"